Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I have some more RedBull for my dragons, please?

I don't know what my dragons ate last week end, but I wish I did!  They are ON A ROLL so far this week.  It's been a long time since I've been caught in such an inspiration frenzy, and the chapters are coming out of thin air and shed dragon scales.

Another two pretty important chapters were written today, and if my eyes weren't so badly hurting me right now, I'd even try to tackle a third one.  I'm so afraid this wonderful momentum isn't going to last!  My dragons are a little disappointed to have to stop for the day, but I won't help anyone by forcing my eyes, and they'll just have to understand.  The list of things I need to incorporate in the story before the end of this volume is shrinking day by day, and with God's help (and the help of my dragons, of course), this volume could be closed pretty soon.

I hate hate hate having to stop right now, but simply looking at the screen to type this post is painful.  Please, muses and dragons, forgive me--and please come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment